Tuesday, March 25, 2008

W00T!

Zomg!

I've actually reached 5000 visits since I hooked up to sitemeter!

Of course, I can subtract about 2500 of those as being moi, desperately checking to see if anyone has left a comment. You do know I'm a comment-whore, right?

I believe I might have mentioned it a time or two...

Anyway, thanks to all of you folks out there who stop by for a minute or two, just to see what I'm up to, and thanks to all you other folks out there googling "milky mamas", and "bjork sucks". You guys rock!

8 comments:

jon spencer said...

Came here from your mauser girl comment, will give you a read for a while. I do not comment much, I just lurk.

Christina RN LMT said...

That's what I do most of the time, at least on the blogs of the "big boys".
Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate it and your comment!

Ambulance Driver said...

Make that 5,001.

And you know I'm just a comment John anyway, you little minx. ;)

Christina RN LMT said...

AD - LOL!

Trashman said...

I'm a comment pimp.

Christina RN LMT said...

You would be!

Hey, Trashman, do you have a brother who lives in Florida, married to a former (classical, NOT exotic) dancer?

'Cause I swear, I massaged your twin. Except he was really tall...

*ducks for cover*

I've never laughed so hard during a massage. He and his wife exchanged zingers throughout, and included A. and me in the general mayhem. My client asked me all sorts of questions I could totally picture you asking, like if anyone had ever farted on me during a massage, etc. The answer is "YES!", btw.

phlegmfatale said...

well done on rocking the 5000 blog hits! I lurve yer blog, baby!

Christina RN LMT said...

Thanks, Phlegmmy!

That means a lot, coming from you!