Wednesday, March 05, 2008

*sigh*

I really, really admire all this man has accomplished in his career(s). All the medals and accolades are certainly impressive. He served his country with honor and distinction, and thousands of soldiers looked up to him and were inspired.

But as a father and grandfather, well, let's just say there's definitely room for improvement. And that's putting it very diplomatically.

Thanks for forgetting my birthday AGAIN, Dad.




*UPDATE*
My Dad e-mailed me this morning to wish me a Happy Birthday. He thinks my birthday is March 5th. 03/03/70. You'd think THREE-THREE would be easy to remember. Oh, well, I guess it's the thought that counts.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, he is about as sorry as they come.

Christina RN LMT said...

Didn't we just have this conversation yesterday?

;)

breda said...

aw, happy birthday anyway....I do hope you had a good one.

Christina RN LMT said...

I DID! I'm still celebrating, too.
Just went to Barnes&Noble today...
Thanks, Breda!

phlegmfatale said...

Aw,crap, honey! And I was so wrapped around the axle of a big drama that I missed it - Happy Belated Birthday, you fabulous thing! And many, many more!

Christina RN LMT said...

Drama? Dish the dirt, Baby!

Thanks for the B'day wishes, Phlegm...I was starting to think you didn't lurve me anymore...*sniff*