Monday, March 03, 2008

Cool Tattoos

I massaged a client a few days ago who had tattoos that made me laugh out loud. Which, by the way, is completely unprofessional, but the client was very understanding.

He had a tattoo of HIMSELF on each shoulder, one as an angel in a contemplative pose, and one as a devil looking angry with a fist raised. He pointed out to me that the devil was slightly smaller than the angel, indicating that his conscience was stronger than his "evil" side.

Clever.

Honestly, unless the client mentions them, I make no comments during the massage about any tattoos or other body art, this just took me by surprise!

4 comments:

Chuck said...

That's actually pretty cool. If I was ever so inclined as to deface my body that's something I might consider!

Happy birthday too, by the way!

Christina RN LMT said...

Yeah, what amazed me is how they were very recognizably HIM. Cool.

Thanks for the B'day wishes!

phlegmfatale said...

Sounds like a cool pair of tattoos. Yeah, someone who'd get those tats would have to have a sense of humor.

Christina RN LMT said...

Thank God! I mean, busting out laughing in the middle of giving a massage in not exactly appropriate or professional behavior!