Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Take me away!

I've had many offers lately, from clients who wistfully ask if I'd come home with them.

I could go to Scotland (tempting, but brrrrrrrr!), Michigan, New Hampshire, various parts of Canada, or FLORIDA! Florida would also be very tempting, if it weren't for the humidity, bugs, and the occasional hurricane.

I wonder what would happen if I took a client up on his or her offer?

Maybe I'll play along next time, just to see my client back-pedal and try to explain he was only paying a compliment, not making a serious offer. I could have fun!

Hmmmmm.

6 comments:

Trashman said...

I do have a twin, but he is in Iowa. He's a little taller and a lot fatter. Not a funny guy and married to a buffalo.

Christina RN LMT said...

I'm sorry, Dude. I wish my client had been your brother, he was a kick-ass kinda guy.

phlegmfatale said...

Yeah, you should definitely play along. Tell them you only fly first class, though, and you need a very large per diem. :P

Christina RN LMT said...

It's soooo tempting...

breda said...

I have a spare bedroom. Bring a sweater.

Christina RN LMT said...

I'd rather we all went to Hawaii. Or maybe Jamaica. No snow for me, thanks!