Thursday, March 13, 2008

That'll teach me!

I got off work early today since we were slow this afternoon, which suits me fine, seeing as I have homework (that I really should be doing NOW, as opposed to blogging!) I found my car on the employee parking lot, hopped in and removed and folded up the sunshade (a true necessity in Vegas). Then, as I turned back toward the wind shield after stashing the shade, I yelped in surprise and horror: There was the biggest, most disgusting pile of bird poop on my windshield I've ever seen in my life. I said "pile" and I meant it. The sucker was as big as my hand, and I have big frickin' hands! My door was still open, and another employee was headed for his car and I shouted out to him, "What the hell kind of bird leaves a poop this big?" He laughed and replied, while looking up at the sky, "I don't know, but I sure hope it's gone!"

That'll teach me to never park under the light. Stupid bird.

3 comments:

phlegmfatale said...

Maybe it was a goose.
Yuck.
Yeah, I avoid lamp posts for that very reason, in and OUT of my car!

Christina RN LMT said...

Would they perch on a lamp? All I know is I turned my wipers on, and it just moved everything over to the left. Totally gross.

phlegmfatale said...

I dunno - maybe the goose was just flying over and scored a lucky shot? In any case: ew!