Saturday, March 29, 2008

*drool*

I almost plowed into a row of parked vehicles yesterday, but it wasn't my fault! /whining

I have to drop my daughter off at school every morning, and since she has to be there before 7 AM, and I don't have to be at work until 8, I get to work super early. I usually pull into the employee parking lot around quarter after 7, right around shift-change for the security staff.

I don't know what's going on, but for some reason, a LOT of the security folk have been changing in the parking lot lately. I know they have a locker room, so what's the deal?

Anyhoo, yesterday morning, I was doing my typical "stalking-the-good-parking-space" thing, when I encountered a security guard standing by the open trunk of his car. He was wearing shorts and a wife beater, and was polishing his shoes.

Oh. My. God.

He was built. And how. I have no idea if I know him, since I wasn't exactly looking at his face, but as I was craning my neck to keep him in view, I almost ran into a bunch of parked cars. Luckily, I avoided the collision without the guy noticing. That would have been too, too embarrassing.

Didn't see him today. *sigh*

No comments: