Sunday, June 21, 2009

If you hate dogs...

a)Why the hell do you own a dog?

and

b)Why the hell are you at the dog park?

In a dog park, there are generally lots of, you know, DOGS; these animals tend to be very friendly and will approach you with their tails wagging and tongues lolling, trying to get close to you so you can dispense pats and behind-the-ear scritches. They won't understand why you so very brusquely push them away, and it might make them even more persistent. If you feel that uncomfortable being around these creatures, go home. Before I'm forced to kick your ass because you hurt my beloved puppehs' feelings.

Also:
And this may be very mean...if you have SEVERE acne covering your entire torso, please, for all that's holy, KEEP YOUR SHIRT ON.

Thank you.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds entirely reasonable to me... on both issues

Christina RN LMT said...

Well thank you, Noonie! I appreciate the endorsement. :)

HollyB said...

I'd also kick his ass if he was mean to my 4-legged babies.
As for the acne, leaving the skin open to the air is good for it, I've heard. Exposing it in public may be questionable, but then again, not all of us have attractive bodies.

Buck said...

Yup... agreed on both counts.

Roismhaire said...

I wanna squeeze torso zits! Let me at 'em!

Dave (aka Buckskins Rule) said...

Reminds of the the first vet I took the Malamutants to after we moved to WA. He was visibly scared of them. Why would you become a vet if you frightened by large dogs?!!??

As to the shirt/zit thing, I'm convinced that most men should keep their shirts on, zits or no. People shouldn't be exposed to man boobs and beer bellies.

Christina RN LMT said...

Holly, I'm glad to see you'll kick ass and take names for the sake of your puppehs! I know it's mean of me to say that about shirtless dude (and no, they were NOT the same man), but it really, truly was disgusting. Like, he needed to go to the ER because he was going septic disgusting.

Roismhaire, he had lots of pustules but very many papules as well...he needed the attention of a dermatologist with a scalpel or lancet, for sure.

Buckskins, what the hell? A vet afraid of dogs? He's obviously in the wrong profession.
I agree, btw. I think everyone should wear their clothes in public, regardless of gender or beauty, unless it's men doing serious labor out in the sun. I'd just tel them to wear hats!

Anonymous said...

Well said to both of your statements. I couldn't agree more.

Christina RN LMT said...

Thank you, Tally! :)