Sunday, May 11, 2008

Men<--------->Dogs

Don't worry, this isn't a man-bashing post.

I LOVE men.

There's just one little thing that I noticed today...

You know how sometimes, when a dog farts, it whips its head around in surprise and stares at its ass, as if to say, "Was that...me? Did that come from ME?!"

Well, men who get erections when I massage them react exactly the same!

If a client is lying on his back, and I'm massaging his foot and working my way up his leg, and out of the corner of my eye I see his head shoot up off the table as he looks down his body, I don't even have to look at his crotch to know what I'll see...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.

I have been known to have that, er, problem, on occasion during a massage.

Next time it happens, I'll have to try and notice if I catch myself looking down at it. Not sure why anyone would need to see it to believe it, though. :)

Christina RN LMT said...

It's funny, almost like they need to confirm the "situation", visually!
Of course, getting an erection during the massage is quite common and natural; not a word was said about it by either of us, we just continued chatting and I just kept on massaging. It subsided eventually...

phlegmfatale said...

I admit that getting a nice massage gives me girl-wood.

Christina RN LMT said...

But, luckily, it's harder to tell...

Anonymous said...

LOL at "girl wood."

Thinking about it some more, I guess maybe why guys (including me) look down there, is to see how severe the "tent effect" is.

I mean, the compass needle can be pointing north, or it can be jumping straight off the compass, you know???

Maybe guys are checking on an embarrassing situation, to see how embarrassing it actually is.

Or maybe we just like to look at ourselves.

Christina RN LMT said...

Paul, maybe it's a combination? The gentleman who led to this blog post was twitching, or rather a certain part of his anatomy was. As long as no one says (or DOES) anything about it, it's no big deal.

Anonymous said...

Poor guy. I've had massages where there was "twitching." And at that point, you really can't think about much else, nor can you relax and enjoy the massage.