Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fated.

You know you're off to a bad start when it's going to be in the triple digits, and as you're driving to work, you realize you forgot to use deodorant.

You know it can only get worse when you get to work and discover that the air conditioning is broken, AGAIN.

And the rotten cherry on top of your shit sundae of a day is the maintenance department not managing to fix the damn a/c until 5:00 PM, when you're getting ready to go home.

One bright spot: the complimentary spray deodorant we have for the guests...works just as well for employees in a pinch.

2 comments:

phlegmfatale said...

I HATE when I've forgotten the deodorant. Or worse, I hate when it fails!

Christina RN LMT said...

This is only the second time in four years this has happened to me...I almost shit a brick on my drive to work.