Saturday, March 05, 2011

*squeeeee*

Pardon me while I compose myself.

*ahem*

I had the opportunity to meet Marko, the Munchkin Wrangler, one of my most favorite bloggers EVAR, earlier today. I've been excited about it for weeks now!

Once I got over being all verklemmt and tongue-tied (almost unimaginable, isn't it? Yet true!), the conversation flowed nicely. We all enjoyed delicious food while I savored the opportunity to practice my Kraut, since those opportunities are VERY few and far between.

I went even more fangirl on the poor man (and hopefully gave him a chuckle) by asking him to autograph the latest copy of Concealed Carry Magazine*, since he graces the cover.

I told him I plan on holding onto it until he's a New York Times best-selling, world famous author...then I'll auction it off on eBay for some cold, hard cash!

Voila:

Photobucket

There are also a few scribbles of mine in one of his notebooks, since he let me relive my German school experience by writing with his fountain pens (they're like American Express, he never leaves home without them).

AND he gave us all the opportunity to take a peek at his work-in-progress...how cool is that?!

We lingered and chatted long after our food had been consumed, which is always a good sign that a fun time was had by all...

Thanks for making the long trek from Castle Frostbite, Marko! We'll have to do it again soon. :)

Photobucket


*Okay, okay...it's technically my ROOMMATE'S magazine, but I'll give him a cut...

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Good for you Christina! Glad you had a good time!

Jennifer said...

How cool! I'm so envious.

Keads said...

I am glad you had fun!