Saturday, May 07, 2011

Yep...

I got nothing.

Oh, well I guess I could mention that today I had my SECOND brush with almost-fame. Meaning that I was supposed to massage someone famous, but they decided not to do the massage thing after all. And no, I won't tell you who!

A while back, the spa was all set to massage a very famous 80's band, but they were such prima donnas that that fell through as well.

Heh, not that I could really write about it if I *did* massage anyone famous. That would be quite unprofessional, after all. ;)

3 comments:

Keads said...

That's OK!

So do you want to play old school rock like we did a little while ago? I enjoyed that greatly!

Blondefabulous said...

Cool. When we lived in Memphis, I used to brush with celebs! It was fun.

Massage CEU said...

Thanks for your blog exploring the life of massage therapists. I wonder how many therapists have such experiences with celebrities.