Monday, March 15, 2010

Plans

You know when you're all excited, 'cause you have a bunch of fun plans for your day off? Yeah, me too!

Tomorrow's my day off, but it's also spring break, and the spa is hopping. I just got a call from the lovely Bri, our receptionist, begging me to come in. We're normally closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, so it's hard for her to find people willing to come in on their days off to work. Yeah, I said I'd do it. Hey, I'm not going to turn down the chance to make money! I need all I can get: I'm going to have all three of my girls spending the summer with me (squeeeee!), and you know how teenagers eat. :)

Thursday is also my day off, so I'll just shift my "fun" plans over there. It's all good. Oh, even better: Bitchy-Woman refused to come it, so I won't have to deal with her! Yay!

5 comments:

Holly said...

Good for you on being a good employee. And I'm sure the money doesn't hurt your feelings either.

Christina RN LMT said...

Oh, most definitely NOT. ;)

Buck said...

Adding to your collection of Benjamins is always good. I hope ya get a Grant or three, too. ;-)

Dave (aka Buckskins Rule) said...

When I worked hourly, I always jumped on the opportunity for overtime. Money is money.

And it never hurts to be the person who steps up in time of need.

SCI-FI said...

Awesome! Win-win!