Sunday, August 16, 2009

Almost time...

In a few hours, Silver and I will be winging our way to North Dakota. We're going to get her settled and set up in her dorm room, ready for anything!

I supposedly will have high-speed internet in my hotel room, but I won't be holding my breath. I will make it my goal to find a good wifi signal SOMEWHERE, so I can keep my faithful readers updated on all my adventures.

I also plan on taking plenty of pictures, so be prepared for the onslaught!

This is Christina LMT, signing off...

5 comments:

memory_lucky12 said...

Good luck! Oh and have fun! Why didn't you just drive there? Road trips are so much fun! Then again, most drivers don't like driving that long...

Christina RN LMT said...

Chaos, I can't take that much time off from work, and it would have been MORE expensive.

Buck said...

Safe trip! Don't forget to write. :D

Christina RN LMT said...

Does replying to your comment count? ;)

We've arrived, but are still waiting for our hotel room to be available. Since we didn't sleep last night, we're both fading fast.

I'll update the blog soon!

Buck said...

Does replying to your comment count? ;)

But of course! We're very New Age when it comes to this writing thing.

I hope you're settled in and enjoying NoDak. About which: one of the more interesting places I've ever been. Srsly.