Thursday, February 12, 2009

"Preparedness" is not a dirty word...

nor should "survival" conjure images of camo-clad, gun-toting, shaggy-haired, bearded men, living in shacks in the deep forest, mumbling conspiracy theories, either.

Should a disaster, natural or man-made, occur, would you be prepared? Would you survive? Would you have enough food and water, would you have any way to cook your food and stay warm? Do you have any means of protecting yourself and your loved ones from harm?

If you answered "no" to any of these questions (like myself!), tune in tomorrow, Friday night, at 11:00 PM CST, when my friend Mark will be hosting experts on the subject on his blogtalkradio show!

You can bet your ass I'll be listening. And you should too.

2 comments:

phlegmfatale said...

Gonna try to catch that show. Good stuff to know, whatever the emergency.

Oh! and your envelope arrived today - thanks so much, sweetie pie! :)

Christina RN LMT said...

Oh, I'll definitely be listening, too!

I'm so glad it arrived unscathed (at least I'm HOPING it arrived unscathed!) Use it in good health...:)