This one has been making the rounds, so I thought I'd have a go at it!
The things I've done are in bold, with any comments I might have in italics:
1. Started your own blog.
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band.several, actually
4. Visited Hawaii.all three of my kids were born there
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.does giving a homeless lady ten bucks I could ill afford count?
7. Been to Disneyland.
8. Climbed a mountain.
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sang a solo. many, though it really should say "sung"
11. Bungee jumped. hell, no!
12. Visited Paris. been to France, but never made it to Paris, ditto Italy/Rome!
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea. actually swam in the ocean during a lightning storm...hey, I was fourteen!
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch.
15. Adopted a child.
16. Had food poisoning. Ugh
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an overnight train.I found it very creepy, I was fourteen (it was right after the swimming in the ocean during a lightning storm thing!)
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked. on Crete, that's public transportation!
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill.
24. Built a snow fort.
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Run a Marathon.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors. well, I've been to Budapest and other parts of Hungary, that's where my Dad's paternal ancestors are from, and I lived in Berlin, where my Mom was born...
35. Seen an Amish community.
36. Taught yourself a new language.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock (wall) climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo's David.
41. Sung karaoke.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
47. Had your portrait painted drawn.
8. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling.snorkeling, yes. Scuba is on my list of things to do
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater.
55. Been in a movie. but I've been on TV!
56. Visited the Great Wall of China.
57. Started a business.
58. Taken a martial arts class.
59. Visited Russia.
60. Served at a soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies.
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Got flowers for no reason. well, I've bought MYSELF flowers for no reason, does that count?
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma.
65. Gone sky diving. it's on my list
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp.
67. Bounced a check. unfortunately, but not intentionally!
68. Flown in a helicopter.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy to give to my daughter
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial. lived in D.C. for a year
71. Eaten Caviar.
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London.
77. Broken a bone. several
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person. but I have yet to do the mule ride!
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper.
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
88. Had chickenpox.
89. Saved someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury.
91. Met someone famous. Nina Hagen, what a bitch!
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby.
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a law suit.
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been stung by a bee.
100. Read an entire book in one day. I've read many, many books in one day, assuming I have nothing else to do!