Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I am issuing an invitation to Al Gore...

to come shovel the SNOW off my steps.

Photobucket

And while he's at it, he might as well shovel the sidewalks clean, too.

Photobucket

The world is topsy-turvy. It's not Las Vegas, it's Bizarro Vegas.

Global warming, my ass. Oh, wait! They're calling it global climate change now, aren't they? Yup, they gotta cover their collective ass.

Hell, I moved to Vegas to get away from the white stuff. I wonder if Silver will have school tomorrow...




UPDATE: Great, now they're saying this might be the worst snow storm to hit Las Vegas in thirty years. Thank God I have the day off...;)

UPDATE to the UPDATE: Snow and palm trees just don't go together.

5 comments:

Suldog said...

That is seriously f'ed up. Snow in Vegas. Wow.

Christina RN LMT said...

Generally it'll snow maybe once a year, in late February/early March, for about twenty seconds. That's it. It never sticks or causes problems, at least not since I've been living here, so this is truly weird.

HollyB said...

At least the snow is something of a "pretty" to compensate for the bitter cold.
Sunday our forecasted high will be 36 with an overnight low of 18. We won't even get any white stuff to play in!

Unknown said...

I think it's officially climate "crisis" now. That way they can be right even if nothing happens at all. They'll just say that the Earth's climate must change to remain viable. They have officially covered 360 degrees of their own butts. I am impressed.

Christina RN LMT said...

I never thought about it like that, Holly. It is pretty to look at, if you're INSIDE, that is!

Brrrrr. I don't like cold weather one bit!

Andy, isn't it amazing the spin they can put on things? What's even more amazing is all the sheep who swallow it whole.