Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Big Day

I'm aware that for probably 99.9% of the country today is the big day, and I agree that the elections are of extreme importance, but for me, tomorrow is the big day: Surgery Day!

I must report to the hospital no later than 6:00 AM, and I should be home no later than noon. Probably sooner. I just pity my poor friend A. and her husband, who agreed to drive me there and back BEFORE we knew what time I had to be there!

They totally rock, by the way.

So I'll keep everyone updated on how things went and on my progress. Two days of clear liquids then three weeks of thick liquids (protein shakes, etc.)

Wish me luck, Guys.

5 comments:

Sonja said...

You go, girl!

Christina RN LMT said...

Thanks, Sonja!

Home on the Range said...

I hope that you come through with flying colors.

I think you were perfect the way you are, but if it makes you feel better and healthier, then you go girl! We are proud of you for taking a step to improve your life as you see fit.

Next. . you need to come out and go shooting with us.

Christina RN LMT said...

Oh, Brigid...I'd LOVE to! I have some shooty friends here in town, but they just go out into the middle of the desert and blast away, not exactly what I'm looking for in an introduction to proper shooting!

And I'm doing great, thanks! Yeah, I do have a ways to go, but progress is being made daily, and that's good.

Anonymous said...

Hope it went well!!! Thinking of you!!!