Monday, July 14, 2008

Blog-Lite?

I apologize for my lack of blogging lately, but not only am I entertaining my twins (who leave on Tuesday *sob*), and thus must fight for internet time, but I'm also taking English 101 on-line over the summer semester, and all my writing mojo seems to be sucked out of me due to the plethora of writing assignments I've been tasked with.

So please, bear with me, and I'll (hopefully) be back in fighting form in a few weeks.

Of course, I'm planning on taking TWO classes on-line in the fall semester, but they won't be ENGLISH.

6 comments:

HollyB said...

Forgiven before you even asked. I remember what timesuckers teens can be.

Putz said...

english 101, mabe ou can start writing intellegent blags from now on, you don't have to be embarassed with the now control of the english language(teasing)

phlegmfatale said...

Don't sweat it, honey. I think everyone's having a busy summer this time. :)

Christina RN LMT said...

Thank you, oh Faithful Readers!
You've relieved my mind!

Anonymous said...

It's all good honey! Me too....

Home on the Range said...

Don't apologize. I don't know how you do it, work, children, school. eekk!