Thursday, May 24, 2007

Please, don't.

Here's a request for all you hard-core, exercise lovin' people, who insist on working out at six in the morning even while on vacation:
Please refrain from making sex noises while working out.
Grunting is annoying but acceptable, same with harsh breathing.
But the moaning and groaning has to STOP, especially if you work out for more than an hour.
Even if you ARE incredibly hot.
Thank you, I appreciate it.

And here's a tip: If you're making a lot of noise with the weights, you are doing it wrong.
If you rock back (bending your spine in the process) while doing what I think are SUPPOSED to be biceps curls, you are doing it wrong. Not to mention that obviously you need to use lighter weights, too.
Anyway, that's just my two cents.

Steve/Stephanie, if you are out there, thanks for making a fool out of me with what was obviously (in hindsight) a prank call, but you have to admit I was a complete professional, and extremely politically correct, even while you went on and on (and on) about how proud your Jewish mother was of having a daughter now instead of a son, and how EXPENSIVE it is to be a woman, and what else you needed waxed besides your legs.

If I'm wrong and you are legit, just to let you know, we'll have a few problems with the spa, as there are two gender specific ones. So it really matters if you are pre-op or post-op. Basically, if you still have a pecker, it's off to the men's spa you go, we don't care how you are dressed, coiffed, or made-up.
Sorry.
So no partying in the women's Jacuzzi for you, Mom and her eight friends who are supposedly coming to Las Vegas for your coming-out-of-the-closet party.

I really am too nice for my own good, sometimes.

2 comments:

Sonja said...

At my ex-gym, we had one guy who always huffed and puffed. And to make that even more fun, he was ALWAYS THERE. And I'm not even kidding - no matter what day and what time of day, huffypuffy man was there.

Christina RN LMT said...

Do people like that get off on the attention?
I just don't get it!