Sunday, May 03, 2009

Two more weeks...

until the end of the semester. I can't WAIT. I'm going to stop drinking coffee and start sleeping more. I'm going to read novels until my brain explodes. I'm going to watch movies and tv shows on my computer until I'm a mindless zombie. I'll take my dogs to the park every single day (except Tuesdays, when I'm gone from 6:30 AM until 12:30 AM the next day). I'll start every day with a song in my heart and end it with a smile on my face. Two. More. Weeks.

8 comments:

Z@X said...

Hang in there!

Christina RN LMT said...

Thank you, James! I'm trying to get all my work done and prepare my speech, while simultaneously counting down the days...;)

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work girlfriend!!! Almost there!!

Christina RN LMT said...

Thanks, kvegas911...I really appreciate the support!

Buck said...

Cue up Carly... An-tiss-i-PAY-shun... (etc) ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! I can't really read what I'm typing, because the computer is turning the font size to font size 1, mind my mistakes.

Anonymous said...

Damn, I think I messed up a little bit.

Christina RN LMT said...

Buck, you have no idea!

Tally, you continue to crack me up!