I just got home from my second hospital clinical session of the semester, and this happened:
1. I dodged flying poo, successfully.
2. My scrubs pocket received a lovely infusion of 5000 units of heparin. Luckily the needle stayed capped.
3. My patient, towards the end of the shift, told me I looked exhausted. That can't be good.
4. I got my period. With a VENGEANCE.
5. Related to 4., one-ply toilet paper in the staff restroom? No bueno!
And I go back this weekend for 24 more hours of fun! But first, I have the introduction and annotated bibliography for my Senior Capstone paper to write...