Monday, October 29, 2012

The hatches have been battened down.

All other preparations have been made. We're chilling here, waiting the storm (or should that be STORM?) out. School was canceled today so I'm seeing if I can get a massage in...wish me luck, 'cause I NEED a massage!

UPDATE:
 The Massage Nazi says: NO MASSAGE FOR YOU!

 But there are worse ways to spend your day off than futzing around on the internet, doing chores, and listening to a seven-year-old absentmindedly sing Katy Perry's "Firework". :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I get back in December, I think I'll have to show that seven-year-old what REAL music is. ;)

Old NFO said...

Listening to Katy Perry vs. work.... Hmmm, I'd GO TO WORK! :-)

Suldog said...

Hope all is well. We were blessed. No real damage of any sort (a gate to our backyard was torn from its steel frame, but otherwise nothing much.)