Sunday, August 12, 2012

Northeast Bloggershoot

We had SO MUCH FUN!!

Thanks so much to the DoubleTroubles for hosting the event, and to Jay G., of course, for being the organizer par excellence.

Thanks to everyone who brought goodies for us to shoot and were so generous with their guns and ammo.

I got to fire the ye olde handgonne (literally a blast;)).

I'm so happy that I had a chance to fire my CZ82 for the first time, and it was as awesome as I had hoped.
I was also thrilled to finally be able to say, "Hey, you wanna try MY gun?" :)

It was lovely to see my old friends , and equally lovely to meet new ones (especially the ones I've known on the intarwebz for years, and finally met in meatspace!). Y'all know who you are, and I'm just too tired to list and link everyone, especially since I'm certain to forget ONE person who'll get all butthurt about it. JUST KIDDING (about the butthurt, not about the forgetting...I'm getting old, what can I say!)

The only complaint I have is that there was never enough time to sit and chat as long as I'd have liked with all the folks there. I tended to migrate from group to group but again: not enough time, dammit!

 Biggest surprise of the day: Lissa (with BabyKitty on board) and Mike unexpectedly dropped by!

All in all an extremely successful event, and I hope to see everyone again next year!

Thanks, Y'all!

3 comments:

libertyman said...

It was great fun, and great to see everyone. Sort of like a cocktail party without the booze, but a lot louder!

Old NFO said...

Glad you had a good time, and you finally shot your gun! ;-)

doubletrouble said...

Y'all come back now, y'hear?