Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pity Party

I've had probably a month or so to write this paper, which is due early Thursday morning. Why is it that I only have a page and a half written so far? Why am I sweating bullets trying to finish it at practically the last minute? Procrastination SUCKS. Especially since I have two other projects, two exams, two concerts, and a final exam left to go. Plus I've been sick since Wednesday, missed two out of three days of work this week because of it (there goes my next paycheck), AND I got my period today. And dieting sucks. There. I'm done venting now. Bet you're relieved. But, hey...at least I'm not pregnant!

5 comments:

DaddyBear said...

That's our Christina. Always looking on the bright side.

Julie said...

lol DB :)

It'll all be over in a week ....

Mark/GreyLocke said...

I wouldn't say that. A friend said that same thing, 3 weeks later, the rabbit died. She and her husband now have beautiful twin daughters, but for a while there I was sure she was going to rip her hair out.

Jennifer said...

It just seems so easy to procrastinate early on. I always wondered why my teachers didn't just assign it one week in advance rather than a whole month (or semester) because one week was all I was going to give to it.
You'll do fine.

phlegmfatale said...

It is so unlike you to procrastinate. Hope you already have the paper done. Last minute stuff is so stressful.