Monday, June 20, 2011

Interesting...

I had a client the other day who had her shirt on when I first came into the room. I had to insist she take it off. Awkward.

This same client also asked, as I was rubbing a hot stone on her back, "How do you get your hands so hot?"

*sigh*

Maybe I'd be more charitable if she hadn't been my very last client at the end of a long, busy day. A day during which I spent most of my time in a treatment room whose A/C they can't seem to get working right. It was 83.3 degrees Fahrenheit in there at one point. It's draining to perform massage in such heat, and I was sweaty and gross by the end of the day. And cranky.

5 comments:

Bag Blog said...

Maybe it was the moon - you seem to be getting some really strange customers lately.

Old NFO said...

Bag beat me to it... you're getting a string of wierd ones no question!

Christina RN LMT said...

Hey, at least it's blog fodder!

'Drea said...

Cool, you have magic hot hands. ;)

Miyashi said...

Sounds like it was an interesting day for you. I think many therapist would probably agree with you that it can be draining to perform massages in hot conditions.