Thursday, October 26, 2006

Testing...testing...

Well, here I am.

I thought I could hold out until I graduated school, but I caved.

Probably minimal posting until graduation though, just so you all (you, singular "Hi, Silver!", waves madly!) are aware.

I'm frickin' tired, burnt out because of work and school, just all around frustrated.

So maybe it's a good idea to vent here, where nobody cares, instead of whining and complaining to people in my real life who are practically forced to listen to me.

So now, when I comment on blogs I read daily, I won't be "anonymous" anymore, yippeee!

I'm warning you right now, as it says above, this is probably going to be excruciatingly boring and ho-hum, at least until January, when I'll have graduated school.

Then I might have entertaining stories to share! Perhaps I'll be working at the Las Vegas Marathon this year, doing post-event massage...that has some blogging potential, no?

Anywho, I'm beat, have to go to sleep now.

Greetings again to any lonely wanderer who found his/her way here...cheers!

3 comments:

Dick said...

I expect nothing less than greatness from this page when you decide to go at it.

Dick said...

Oh, I forgot.

First!!!

Christina RN LMT said...

Jeez, no pressure, BD!

And, of course you're first, the universe would grind to a halt otherwise!