Sunday, November 29, 2015

I'm a BIG girl now!

The training wheels have come off! I just completed my first full week off of orientation!

No preceptor anymore, just me...all by myself...trying not to kill any of my patients.

*gulp*

So far, so good. We'll see how it goes later this week, when I work three days in a row.

I just had my first overnight shift (by myself), it was excellent, actually. Though  now I feel like a zombie. I think I'll watch the last episode of "Jessica Jones" and go back to bed.

Nighty-night!

5 comments:

Old NFO said...

Congrats! :-)

On a Wing and a Whim said...

Woohoo! Congratulations!

Ashlea said...

You sure had a great experience there! Keep it up, enjoy!

C-90 said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2yJ-VaMDYs

8*)

C-90

phlegmfatale said...

I know you're doing wonderfully well as a nurse, and I'm so proud of you. I know you are a blessing to every patient you tend.