Tuesday, September 08, 2015

I love living in the future

As I was walking the pups about an hour ago, I realized I had left the apartment without my trusty maglite. Dammit!

Now I literally couldn't see shit.

While Tucker was completing his patented PoopWalk in a spot under a shrub, I was wondering whether I should be a dick and ditch the poo, or head back to the apartment to get my flashlight. Then the figurative lightbulb went off above my head, and I remembered I had been wanting to get a flashlight app on my phone for awhile. A few seconds later, smartphone in one hand and plastic bag in the other, I was able to do my duty.

Living in the future ROCKS!

5 comments:

C-90 said...

Christina,

I have seen in stores a baseball cap with 4 mini led lights under the brim, you click them on when needed.


C-90

zeeke42 said...

If you really want to live in the future, pick up one of these: http://www.amazon.com/Nitecore-Tube-Rechargeable-Flashlight-Tactical/dp/B00OY9TGS0
As bright as a 2D maglight, fit on a keychain, runs for an hour on high, recharges with a standard microusb charger. Also has a low mode that runs for 2 days. I'm planning to buy a case of them for stocking stuffers this Christmas.

Old NFO said...

Yep, they do work... But eat the batteries...

Anonymous said...

duty.

Heh.

gfa

Christina RN LMT said...

Thanks for the tips, guys!

gfa: ;) I see YOU see what I did there.