Sunday, August 11, 2013

Dear Clients:

I'm super happy for you that you are able to be outside and enjoy the absolutely lovely weather we're having.

Even though I'm stuck in the spa all day.

Naturally, that includes my joy for the fantastic day you had at the beach.

BUT FOR ALL THAT'S HOLY, TAKE A MOTHERFUCKING SHOWER BEFORE YOU COME IN TO GET A MASSAGE.

I don't relish rubbing the nasty-ass mixture of sand, salt, funk, sun block, and massage lotion all over your body. It's gross and it's gritty and I get it all over my hands and arms. Not that it appears to bother YOU.

If you're going to be inconsiderate like that, at least tip generously. Otherwise feel free to turn your ass around and go elsewhere, 'cause I'm too old and cranky for this shit.

3 comments:

Buck said...

Don't you have the right to refuse a client? It seems like that would be the thing to do in cases like this.

Old NFO said...

Agree with Buck on this one!

Suldog said...

Oog. That sounds nasty.

I'm betting the answer to the question posed by Buck has to do with some sort of nebulous anti-discrimation laws.