Sunday, August 04, 2013

I've lost my blogging oomph...

But if I still had it, I would blog about how AWESOME the Northeast Bloggershoot was yesterday.

Cannons were fired, Elmo was bayoneted (after being thoroughly perforated by many, many rounds of ammo), and much fun was had by all. Especially my twins, who had the good fortune of having many patient teachers on the firing line (Glenn, Les, Weer'd, and Jay G., especially), not to mention the generosity of all the gunnies who were more than willing (more like "eager") to let newbie shooters try out their firearms.

We had delicious food and EXCELLENT conversation, and the weather was simply perfect.

Many, many thanks from the LMT Clan to all the participants, but especially to our hosts, the DoubleTroubles, who put up with the yearly invasion with grace and courtesy, and to the organizer par excellence, Jay G.

________________________________________________________________________________
UPDATE:
Ehrmahgehrd! I forgot to thank WALLY for fixing my rifle and bringing it to the shoot! THANK YOU! I got to use my Precioussssss to make a reactive target dance and it was GLORIOUS.

4 comments:

Old NFO said...

But you had fun!!!

Sent from my iPhone.

doubletrouble said...

Seriously, bring the lasses up again; you're not so far away that it has to be limited to an annual excursion.
Great kids you got there...

Jay G said...

Also, I have a bunch more small pistols you could try, and SCI-FI needs to shoot my Ruger again, too...

I need to take another trip out to the range in the fall, just sayin'...

Glad you and the girls enjoyed it!

Wally said...

Anytime at all ma'am :)