Friday, September 23, 2011

When it rains...

it pours.

Looks like I just landed a second (part-time!) job. So now I'll be working five days a week at the local spa, and one day a week at a spa in a town about 15 miles away.

I know I can't keep up this pace indefinitely, if only because I'll be going to school full-time next semester, but I'm going to make as much money as I can in the meantime, and pay off my debts. Oh, and help my chilluns, especially Silver. She's a poor college student, ya know?

As the saying goes, I'm making hay while the sun shines. (Yes, I'm mixing metaphors. So sue me. :D)

7 comments:

North said...

Silver still going to the same place for college?

Christina RN LMT said...

Yep. She's a JUNIOR this year, wow!

Guffaw in AZ said...

Go for it!
(but remember to take care of yourself!)

memory_lucky12 said...

Um... Sorry to ask a stoopid question but what is a chillun (I'm guessing you meant children, but I'm asking to be sure...) ?

Old NFO said...

Gopher it :-)

Christina RN LMT said...

Yes, Chaos...I meant "children". :)

be603 said...

There shall be showers of blessing, eh? Great to hear of the opportunity and success coming your way.