Saturday, June 18, 2011

Behind the times...

What the heck's wrong with me?! TallyAngel sent this link to me MONTHS ago, Phlegmfatale posted a live version of it on her blog last month, and I listened to neither, don't ask me why. Then last night, I heard a cover of it, liked it, and went back to the source. Oh. My. God.
What an amazing song! What an incredible voice! I want to cry when I hear this song. I want to strip naked and roll around in this song. I want to perform this song.



Just beautiful.

9 comments:

North said...

My wife is a big fan of hers.

(I'm a big fan of you getting naked and rolling around.) :-D

Josh Kruschke said...

Wow...

memory_lucky12 said...

I LURVE this song; it used to play all over the radio...

Christina RN LMT said...

*raised eyebrow*
North, is your wife a fan of your being a fan of my rolling around naked, hmmm?

Josh, I know!

Chaos, I know I'm behind the times because I never listen to the radio. It's like I'm in a time warp.

Keads said...

Excellent song! I understand. The message is extremely clear. Been there, done that.

Radio? What is this you speak of, LOL!

North said...

Christina: The rule is "look but don't touch". :-P

Steelghost said...

I had not heard this voice, and thanks to you I now have her album in the cd player. Thank you.

Christina RN LMT said...

North, I do believe your wife is a saint. Just sayin'...

Steelghost, YAY! I'm so glad that you like her, and that I was able to help. :)

North said...

C: You would certainly be right. She puts up with me and I tolerate certain... things...