Thursday, November 04, 2010

Status

So, I did do extremely well on my A & P exams. 194 out of 200 on my lecture exam, 151 out of 150 on my lab practicum. W00T!

I only need 150 more points to get an A in the whole class, so I don't even need to take the final nor the last lab test (they drop the lowest grade, so I don't need to take 'em, LOL)

I'm really happy, mainly because I don't have to stress about it anymore. An A is really necessary for applying to nursing school, especially at my school.

In other news, I got to mess around with sheep brains last night, identifying the gross anatomy. That was fun!

10 comments:

Christina RN LMT said...

Thank you, Ma'am!

Lissa said...

Yaaaay, congrats! And, um, I'd like to make a joke about sheep brains, but I'm drawing a blank.

Anonymous said...

yippy!!!!!!!!!


glad you did well, you certainly worked you butt off for it.



B

Christina RN LMT said...

Lissa, aside from the ubiquitous zombie jokes, I don't think I could come up with any, either.

Thank you, B.!!!

SCI-FI said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!

DaddyBear said...

Outstanding!

Keads said...

Well Done!

Jennifer said...

Awesome. Congratulations

Buck said...

Grats yet again, Christina. Your academic career is Mah-vel-ous!

phlegmfatale said...

Like I said-- kicking ass! Yays!