Sunday, May 02, 2010

Nice!

I massaged a lady today who's been an RN for twenty years. We chatted about my aspirations and she had some really good advice for me.

One of the things she said to me was a real ego-booster; she told me I had healing hands, and that I will be a fantastic nurse!

She also told me that, no matter what, I should never stop massaging! LOL.

I have no intentions on quitting massage therapy. Regardless of my future career, I will always be a massage therapist. End of story.

I enjoy it far too much to give it up!

6 comments:

phlegmfatale said...

You'll be an ossum nurse.

I hope I get to experience your healing hands one day soon. I could really use a massage, baby!

Christina RN LMT said...

Anytime, Phlegm! Say the word, you've got yourself a massage.

And thank you. :)

Putz said...

i think it is wonderful that you feel this way....i do have an imotant question for you....ready????i am 67 and think i want a jet tub, wwith a water softener>>>question>>>i tich all the tme becsause of diabitis and srewed up blood sugar, whould soft water help my skin and whould a jet5 tub and the water and air jets be worth the money>>>please answer me

Christina RN LMT said...

Putz, I'm sorry...I have no clue! Ask your doctor, please. I don't want to give bad advice!

Buck said...

I enjoy it far too much to give it up!

Not to mention the blog-fodder. But then again, I'm thinkin' RNs are probably no slouch in that department. I need to find an RN blogger to validate my assumption.

Christina RN LMT said...

There are plenty of them out there, Buck!

May I recommend http://xavierthoughts.blogspot.com
?