Monday, June 08, 2009

Shortly...

I'll be taking Tucker to the vet for his dental cleaning. I know both dogs are going to have meltdowns, because they have MAJOR separation anxiety. From each other! They're so used to being together, 24/7, that they freak out when they are separated.
I foresee issues with this in the future...

Anyway, I'd appreciate any and all prayers/good thoughts/positive energy/crossed fingers, etc. sent our way today. I'm really worried about the anesthesia and have been trying not to think about it, unsuccessfully.

Thanks, Guys.

I'll keep you all posted when I can.

3 comments:

Buck said...

Good thinks, thought. In spades.

Anonymous said...

good luck, my problem at the vets is keeping him away from the receptionists he's just too friendly.

Christina RN LMT said...

Thank you, Buck and Noonie (and everyone else who lurks but doesn't comment...I know you were sending good thoughts, too!)