Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wow!

I suddenly realized I haven't posted anything since Sunday! That truly sucks. You'd think that since I'm off of work, I'd have plenty of time to blog, but actually that just means I have much less to blog about! I read, sleep, do homework, "eat", sleep, watch a movie here or there...that's about it. I had my wound-check appointment at my surgeon's on Monday, everything looks fine. Then Silver and I went across the street to the Las Vegas Springs Preserve, my new absolute favorite place, and spent a few hours there. The funny thing is, I ran into my work colleague S. there, AND into C., husband of A., who works there and who happens to be the gentleman who, along with A., drove me to my surgery on Wednesday! It's a small world. He happened to be chatting with A. on his cell when we ran into each other, so I got to talk to her, too.
That's about the most exciting thing that's happened to me in the past week, if you don't count the fact that I've lost over ten pounds already. But I really don't think I'm going to be blogging about every pound I lose; that's what the ticker in my sidebar is for!
Well, I have class tomorrow, maybe something exciting will happen then...

11 comments:

Blondefabulous said...

I am so totally excited for you! take care and get lots of rest so you heal up well!!

Christina RN LMT said...

Thank you, Blondie! I truly appreciate all the good wishes for me, it buoys me!

Buck said...

Well... the important thing is to get well, not to blog... innit?

I'm glad you're feeling well and things are going smoothly, Christina.

Christina RN LMT said...

Thanks, Buck...but it IS a blog, and I'm supposed to actually, I dunno, POST once in a while, right?!

Yep, feeling fine, losing weight, everything on track. And get this: the first day I can officially eat real food is Thanksgiving! Four ounces of Thanksgiving dinner, yays!

Anonymous said...

Good thing you're feeling better. And I guess it is a small world.

Christina RN LMT said...

Tally! I forgot to tell you that I LOVE your avatar...it rocks!

Anonymous said...

Thanx! I LOVE yours too! And your losing poundage! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Oops. Mistakes in that last one. "Your" should be "you're". I corrected myself before you could. Heh heh.

Christina RN LMT said...

Tally, you know me so well...:)

Julie said...

glad to hear that the surgery went well and that you're showing results so soon.

Christina RN LMT said...

Thank you, Julie.