Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Since she asked so nicely...

here's a picture just for Holly:

A little progress picture of moi...

Photobucket

Hmmmmm. Silver says I look possessed. Hey, SHE took the picture, so blame her! Or maybe it's the braces?

Anyway, I've lost twenty pounds just since the surgery three weeks ago, and forty six pounds all together since the beginning of summer. That's not bad! Tomorrow, I get to eat real food for the first time since the surgery...I can't wait! Four ounces of solid food is way better than ten ounces of protein shake.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

2 comments:

4chun Cookie said...

U look great!!!! How exciting!!! The picture does look a little funny but maybe more like u were blinking.

Christina RN LMT said...

I think it's because Silver is shorter than me, the angle is wrong.