Saturday, November 01, 2008

Marriage

I received an offer of marriage today.

From a client.

A female client.

After the massage, when I asked her how she felt, she said, "That's it! I'm divorcing my husband, leaving my kids and my dog, and moving to Vegas to marry you! Do they have gay marriage in Nevada?"

I replied, "No, unfortunately not."

She shot back with, "That's okay. I'll just move in with you then!"

To which I responded, "As long as you pitch in with the rent!"

*snort*

Usually I just have people wanting to take me home with them, so this was a first.

5 comments:

Buck said...

Usually I just have people wanting to take me home with them...

I'd settle for that.

Christina RN LMT said...

Do you have room for two hyper, chew-frantic Italian Greyhounds? I'm a package deal, you know!

phlegmfatale said...

Hey, you two-- get a room!

Anonymous said...

Um. You ain't a lesbo. But I don't know fo sho. Oh and if you didn't know. Silver's my sis!

Christina RN LMT said...

Hey, Tally! No derogatory comments here, please. I always want to be politically correct...yeah, RIGHT!