Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Just one more thing....

The following e-mail was waiting for me in my in-box when I got home tonight:




Congratulations Christina,



Now that you have successfully completed your NET exam, the next step is to get your prior educational documentation together. I will need copies of the originals to place in your folder which appears with you before the nursing admission committee. Please contact me at your earliest so we can begin the process. Look forward to working with you.



Sincerely,



Michael D. Arnold, MBA-TM, BSIT-NTC





SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Putz said...

hey man, who is going to give me my maussage if i ever get to vegas and you get to be a nurse, i guess i will have to get in an accident down their if i get some attention from you

Buck said...

VERY cool!! Yet more congrats!

Christina RN LMT said...

Putz - I will always be a massage therapist! Even after I become a nurse.

Buck - Thanks very much!

Julie said...

great news ... here's to an exciting future :)

Putz said...

wow man doesn't that doctor have a lot of stuff after his name uodk dds pout dr.sr.

Christina RN LMT said...

Thank you, Jigsaw!

Putz, I don't even know what most of them stand for!

phlegmfatale said...

well-done, you! *HUGS*

Anonymous said...

Congrats Christine. Welcome to the ranks!!
Cindi