Saturday, September 13, 2008

I must have a dirty, dirty mind.

There's a restaurant (I don't know whether it's new or not) that I've seen advertised all over town recently, mainly on taxi cabs. I don't know if I'm just especially tired tonight, or whether the planets were aligned just right, but my brain took a left turn when I saw yet another ad for this place on my drive home from work tonight.

The restaurant in question is called "Stripburger", and their slogan?

"You can't beat our meat."

Somehow, despite the picture on the ad, "hamburger" was NOT what sprang into my mind when I read the slogan.

I'm a perv, so sue me.

5 comments:

Chuck said...

Ain't nothing wrong with being a perv! I've been one for years and I'm all kinds of fun...

The burger on the link looks good!!

Christina RN LMT said...

I know. It's been leering at me from the back of countless taxis lately. I'll have to drop by the restaurant one of these days...;)

Buck said...

I have a Dirty Mind, too. "Burgers" ain't even what came to mind when I read that tag line...

Anonymous said...

bwah hahahahahaha *snort* what a gimmick!!!

Christina RN LMT said...

See what I mean, you guys?

It's very clever marketing!
Certainly stuck in my mind.