Sunday, August 17, 2008

Spa Tales

I massaged a lady today with the worst. tattoo. ever.

It sorta trailed from her hip to her waist, involved a few blossoms and petals thereof, which weren't rendered too horribly, plus two...um...turtles?

I believe they were supposed to be sea-turtles, but they looked like two green pine cones. Horrible! I couldn't stop staring at them, and luckily the lady was still face down and didn't notice.

I also massaged a lady who had bizarre toes (yes, I'm aware I have foot issues, you don't have to point it out!)

Her big toes were exactly the same length as her pinkie toes! I'm not kidding, I've never seen anything like it. The other three toes were all longer than the big toe.

Like I said, strange.

In other news, I've been having mock job interviews in my head the past few days, in order to mentally prepare myself for Friday. Just going through various scenarios, good and bad. I know I'm a good therapist, but that's no guarantee I'll be hired!

Got another great comment card today! I'm hoping they'll add up to twelve quickly, because if I do get twelve in six months (?, pretty sure), and that includes comments left on the hotel comment cards as well, I'll get a whopping bonus, $1500 I believe! Because it indicates I'm an "outstanding performer". Works for me!

Hope you all had a great weekend! Mine has been busy, busy, busy...thankfully! Money in the bank, and all that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww "pinky toes as long as big toes".....

Christina RN LMT said...

no-no-no! Her pinkie toes were normal...her big toes were the weird ones, they were just too short! I've never seen anything like that before, I had to keep looking, to make sure I wasn't imagining things!