Saturday, May 31, 2008

*Minor Spoiler Alert* Prince Caspian

I loved this movie from start to finish, which surprised me, since I had rather low expectations considering the drubbing it's received from many critics.

My daughter, however, had a few choice words to say about the ending. Hmmm, let's see...

Lewis and Aslan are big, fat, flaming assholes!

That ending blew acidic chunks of flaming lava!

I can't believe Susan had to leave the hottest character in the entire series to go back to her drab, dreary, boring life, and SHE'LL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN!!!


All this while wiping tears from her eyes...*sigh*.

My little girl is growing up. And Prince Caspian has now supplanted Zac Efron in the Hottie-Hierarchy in her mind. I think she said something about his eyes, his hair, and the ACCENT.

Like mother, like daughter, I guess...but at least I'm just decent enough to limit my fantasies to males who are old enough to have to shave regularly.




EDIT:

I just found out via IMDB that Ben Barnes, the actor who plays Prince Caspian, is 27 years old. Yum, yum. Now it's totally okay for me to lust after him. Thank goodness, I was starting to worry...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to see "Prince Caspian." But if you liked the story, and the fantasy genre, you might enjoy reading "Outcasts Of Skagaray". For a free preview, go to www.threeswans.com.au and read the sample chapters. It has been compared to C.S.Lewis by one commentator. If you read it your comments would be viewed with interest.

Blondefabulous said...

Ha hahahahahahahaha much too funny! My HHH is younger than me! Lot's of energy! Mmmmmmmmmm......

Putz said...

i am just not interested in this movie

Christina RN LMT said...

Blondefabulous - YOU GO, GIRL!!
you give me hope that there's some young stud out there for me...*sigh*
Hell, or old stud, for all I care!

Putz - I'm sorry to hear that, just because I know how entertaining this movie is. But, to each his own!