Blondefabulous tagged me with this interesting meme, I need to mention six unspectacular quirks of mine...hmmmmm.
Must think about this. Things I think are perfectly normal might seem quirky to others!
1) My daughter just pointed out how I literally "squeeeee" when I've finished a book I really, really enjoyed. Except I guess it's more of an "Eeeeeeeeee" sound. If you want to get technical. Whatever!
2) I have conversations with my dogs. In weird, weird voices, often in baby-talk, too. They haven't answered me back yet, but you never know...
3) I ALWAYS unplug the toaster when the bread's finished toasting, and it remains unplugged until the next time it's used. Ditto for the coffee maker. I think this is because I read somewhere when I was a kid about house fires being started by plugged-in toasters, or something. My kids have been trained to do this as well.
4) I can sleep anywhere, under almost any circumstances, if I'm tired enough. Also, I can sleep perfectly fine on my bed without any covers whatsoever, and most people consider this very, very strange.
5) I always have at least one book with me, wherever I go...JUST IN CASE.
6) I am obsessed with sudoku, and sometimes I'm super good at it, and sometimes you'd think I was a moron.
Okay, I think that about wraps it up. I'm up past my bed-time!
I won't tag anyone, since I've been doing that very often lately. If you feel inspired to do it, feel free.