Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hey, Moron!

I was driving home from class an hour or so ago, and the last block before home I was following a black sportscar, driving with no lights.

Let me repeat that: BLACK sportscar, driving with NO LIGHTS.

At nine o'clock at night.

I flashed this maroon several times, but he just didn't get it. Thankfully he turned into the apartment complex before mine, so at least I know he doesn't live in too close a proximity.

You ever feel like you're surrounded by idiots?

Yes, that was a rhetorical question.

:)

5 comments:

david mcmahon said...

No idiots here, Just me.

Oh, I see!!!

Christina RN LMT said...

BTW, did you like my entries in the "Loony Limerick" contest?
This is the first one I felt able to participate in. The rhymes felt easy...:)

Chuck said...

You flashed him several times? But wasn't it dark? How was he able to see the boobage?

Oh wait....you mean your lights.

Christina RN LMT said...

Dammit! I KNEW someone would make a joke about that...I should have known it'd be you...

I flashed him with my CAR HEADLIGHTS!!!

:)

phlegmfatale said...

You really gotta wonder about people, sometimes. sheesh!