Sunday, December 30, 2007

Wow.

Just drinking my coffee and checking out my SiteMeter report, and already I've come across some weird Google searches:

gluteal cleft massage

Come on now, I TOLD you that's a no-no!

spanking home coming

I really don't want to know.

massage tales

Somehow I have the feeling that the kind of stories I tell aren't the ones this person is looking for...

nice mom

Awwwwww. Thanks!

bjork sucks

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!! This search popped up FOUR TIMES.

massage breast bolster

I don't know how much MY blog can help you with that one...

milky mamas

???

lucrative pain

From the location, I know this was my big brother, who I guess didn't want to ask me for the url...

I LOVE SiteMeter.

2 comments:

Chuck said...

You gotta love a good gluteal cleft massage! I know I do! lol

Christina RN LMT said...

You would, you perv!