Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Last Night

Last night I had a dream. I dreamed that I was walking through a parking garage towards my car, when a tall, blond man approached me and asked me if I wanted his BMW.

I immediately assented, walked with him to his car and merrily drove off with him.

I don't know why I had to drive WITH him, if he was just planning on handing over the car keys, but it's my wacky dream, so bear with me.

The car was a very boxy two-seater convertible, certainly no BMW I'VE ever seen, and it was the lovely green color of every lawn-mower in existence.

So I'm riding along with this blond man, no sense of fear or danger at all, which is extremely stupid of my dream-self, if you ask me, and I start worrying in my dream about how I could afford the registration fees and added car insurance!

Sure, Chris! Forget about the fact that this guy might just possibly have an ulterior motive for driving off with you, and only worry about money.

It sucked the fun right out of the dream, and I woke up shortly thereafter.

4 comments:

4chun Cookie said...

I really dislike dreams where ur still responsible!! The point is to be completely not urself and get away with anything!

Was he a hottie?

Christina RN LMT said...

Dunno. Don't really find blonds appealing!
But he was tall, which is definitely a plus! (Just don't call me a "size queen", please!)

phlegmfatale said...

Aw, heck, kiddo - it's a dream. Go with it.

The other night, I dreamt Seinfeld (whom I've never liked and whose show I never watched) was hounding me to marry him. Eep. I did let him kiss me, though, and he was good at it. Kinda pillowy lips. Wonder what it all means? *L*

Christina RN LMT said...

Seinfeld?!

I thought he was kinda cute, back in the day...never dreamt about him, though.

What does it mean? Who knows?!

As you said, go with it...

:)